Thursday, July 17, 2008

Celebrating a Life

Two years ago my family, especially my brother, met with tragedy when my beautiful sister-in-law Kara Schenk McCue was swept off to Heaven. I had known Kara most of her life, but didn't really know know her until just before her death. She loved my brother with everything that was within her and understood his strange personality and way of doing things. She let him decorate their living room in Dale Earnhardt memorabilia. She embraced his helping nature and encouraged him to use that gift to help others. She was always willing to give you a recipe or show you her latest kitchen trick. She loved her family and let us all pick on her knowing she would return the favor when we least expected it. But above all these things she loved her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We will always grieve the loss of her from our lives here on earth, but rejoice that some sweet day will we see her again.

No comments: